Raleigh, NC (February 12, 2013) – The Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) is one of the largest sources of solid waste research funding in the U.S., allocating between $0.5 and $1 million annually in research grants and graduate level scholarships. Thus far, over 50 students have been EREF scholars, many of whom are now in key academic and professional positions across the U.S. EREF is pleased to announce that scholarship applications for the 2013-2014 academic year are now available. The application deadline is May 1, 2013. EREF will begin accepting applications on April 1, 2013 and continue receiving applications through the deadline date of May 1, 2013.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator