Alexandria, Va. – The Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) is pleased to welcome John J. Zillmer, Chairman and CEO of Allied Waste Industries, as the newest director on the foundation’s board. Zillmer was unanimously elected at the October meeting of the board of directors to serve a term of three years, ending December 2009. He will serve on both the Executive and Capital Campaign Committees.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator