Raleigh, NC (December 29, 2014) – On Friday, December 19 the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued rules regulating the disposal of coal combustion residuals (coal ash) under Subtitle D of the Federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). In recent years, coal ash management has been a key funding area for the Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF), one of the largest sources of solid waste research funding in North America. A synopsis of these projects can be found at the links below.
annual annual auction auction charity development education event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator
- EREF Partners with the Ontario Waste Management Association to Introduce Silent Auction at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Issues Targeted Request for Pre-proposals Focused on Recycling