Raleigh, NC (April 14, 2017) – The Environmental Research & Education Foundation’s (EREF) Annual Charitable Auction remains one of the highlights of WasteExpo, held May 8 – 11, 2017 in New Orleans. The exciting two-day event, which has raised $17 million since it began in 1994, consists of the Live and Silent Auctions featuring generous donations from waste industry organizations and provides opportunities to increase exposure at WasteExpo. Last year, the Auction raised over $1.6 million to support EREF’s mission to fund and direct scientific research and educational initiatives.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator