Alexandria, Va. – During its meeting held June 25, 2007 in Paris, France, hosted by Suez Environmental, the Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) awarded its first two master’s level scholars, recipients of the new Robert P. Stearns/SCS Engineers scholarship. Roberta J. Niemietz, Virginia Polytechnic Institute; and Anne-Marie P. Armstrong, Yale University were each awarded $5,000 per year for up to two years. Also awarded were two Ph.D. level candidates, one as the Francois Fiessinger scholar, and one as an EREF scholar, both awarded scholarship of $12,000 per year for up to three years.
annual annual auction auction charity development education event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator
- EREF Partners with the Ontario Waste Management Association to Introduce Silent Auction at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Issues Targeted Request for Pre-proposals Focused on Recycling