Raleigh, NC – The Board of Directors of the Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) is pleased to announce the award of scholarships to one Master’s degree and three doctoral students. A Robert P. Stearns/SCS Engineers master’s scholarship was given to Theodore McMahan, Gannon University. A Riethmiller/PTR Baler doctoral scholarship was given to Dean Straub, Purdue University. Both the Stearns and Riethmiller scholarships are named in honor of the current EREF Board members and their companies. Doctoral candidates Richa Karanjekar, University of Texas at Arlington, and Dianjun Ren, University of Virginia, received EREF scholarships. Details on the scholars and their topics of research are described below.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator