Raleigh, NC (October 17, 2016) – The Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) is pleased to award the first Garbageman’s Invitational Master’s Scholarship, funded by Garbageman’s Invitational, to Serena Pozza, a master’s student at Yale University.
annual annual auction auction charity development education event golf healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit safety scholarships student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator
- EREF Partners with the Ontario Waste Management Association to Introduce Silent Auction at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Issues Targeted Request for Pre-proposals Focused on Recycling
- New Study Quantifies Needlestick Injury Rates for Material Recovery Facility Workers
- What Does an EREF Scholarship Mean to Our Scholars?