Raleigh, NC (November 7, 2017) – The Board of Directors of the Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) are pleased to announce the award of seven scholarships to Master’s and Doctoral students across North America pursuing education in solid waste management.
annual annual auction auction charity development education event golf healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit safety scholarships student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator
- EREF Partners with the Ontario Waste Management Association to Introduce Silent Auction at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Issues Targeted Request for Pre-proposals Focused on Recycling
- New Study Quantifies Needlestick Injury Rates for Material Recovery Facility Workers
- What Does an EREF Scholarship Mean to Our Scholars?