Raleigh, NC (September 24, 2014) – The Board of Directors of the Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) is pleased to announce the award of the first Carl J. Apicella scholar as well as five EREF scholarships. The five candidates awarded the EREF scholarship are Ross Taggart, Duke University, Troy Hottle, Arizona State University, Oral Saulters, Indiana University, Stephanos Koullias, University of Massachusetts and Justin Roessler, University of Florida.
annual annual auction auction charity development education event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator
- EREF Partners with the Ontario Waste Management Association to Introduce Silent Auction at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Issues Targeted Request for Pre-proposals Focused on Recycling