Raleigh, NC (May 29, 2015) – The Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) has awarded a research grant for a project entitled “Understanding and Predicting Temperatures in Municipal Solid Waste Landfills.” The principal investigators of the project are Craig Benson of the University of Virginia, Morton Barlaz of North Carolina State University, Marco Castaldi of The City College of New York and Scott Luettich of Geosyntec Consultants.
annual annual auction auction charity development education event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator
- EREF Partners with the Ontario Waste Management Association to Introduce Silent Auction at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Issues Targeted Request for Pre-proposals Focused on Recycling