Raleigh, NC (February 12, 2014) – The field of solid waste management continues to change and such changes continually bring new aspects to the sustainable management of the wastes that we, as a society, throw away. Coupled with the initiative to ensure research funded reflects the long-term strategic direction of the solid waste industry, it has also been recognized that there are specific research topics that are more urgent than others, having potential impacts that are both long and short term. To this end, this request for proposals (RFP) is intended to address high need topics, as identified by the solid waste industry via the Environmental Research & Education (EREF) Board of Directors and Research Council.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator