Alexandria, VA – Many waste industry professionals wonder how to stay up-to-date on the latest industry research, subsequent finds, and pending regulation. The Environmental Research and Education Foundation provided a solution by bringing together industry professionals, government regulators, and researchers for the EREF Landfill Technical Workshop on August 2, 2005. The EREF partnered with Republic Services, Inc. to bring together 40 attendees, representing multiple facets of the industry, for a workshop where researchers presented project data from recently completed and ongoing projects pertaining to landfills.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator