Raleigh, NC – The Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) is an IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is one of the largest sources of funding for sustainable solid waste research in the U.S. EREF also provides scholarships to graduate level (Ph.D., MS) students with a collective vision to provide a clear path – through research and education – that translate ideas into action for sustainable waste management practices. Its mission is to fund and direct scientific research and educational initiatives for waste management practices to benefit industry participants and the communities they serve.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator