Alexandria, Va. – During its meeting held December 11, 2009 in Amelia Island, Florida, the Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) Board of Directors unanimously voted to promote Bryan S. Staley, Ph.D., P.E. to the position of President-elect; he will assume full responsibility as President and Chief Executive Officer upon the retirement of Michael Cagney on January 1, 2011.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator