Alexandria, Va. – The Global Waste Management Symposium (GWMS) and 5th Intercontinental Landfill Research Symposium (ICLRS), held consecutively and in cooperation, on September 7-12, 2008 at the Copper Mountain Conference Center, Colorado served as a forum for the presentation of both applied and fundamental research and case studies on solid waste management and landfills. Participants included designers, facility owners and operators, policy makers, university researchers, government agencies, waste service companies, consultants, vendors, members of leading trade organizations, and scientific foundations. The symposiums attracted more than 600 people from the national and international community.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator