Raleigh, NC (September 9, 2014) – The Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) will be holding a Regional Summit on Sustainable Solid Waste Practices & Research on November 13- 14, 2014 in Austin, Texas. The Regional Summit will focus on Landfill Gas and Leachate Management. Platinum sponsors for the event are SCS Engineers, Waste Connections, Inc. and WCA Waste Corporation. The Summit reception will be sponsored by Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
annual annual auction auction charity development education event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator
- EREF Partners with the Ontario Waste Management Association to Introduce Silent Auction at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Issues Targeted Request for Pre-proposals Focused on Recycling