The Global Waste Management Symposium is your source for current waste industry research pertaining to all facets of the industry. GWMS only comes around every 2 years - you don't want to miss this!
GWMS 2018 will bring together attendees from every spectrum of the waste industry to learn more about:
- Enhanced Landfill Temperature
- Leachate / Condensate Management
- Landfill Gas / Landfill Gas Management
- Gas Collection & System Managment
- Leachate Treatment: Strategies, Case Studies
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Landfill Operations
- Coal Combustion Residuals
- Emergency Regulatory Issues for MSW Landfills
Learn more about this event by visiting www.wastesymposium.com.
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts may be submitted now through July 10, 2017.
Click here to access the Global Waste Management Symposium 2018 Call for Abstracts
Click here to access the Global Waste Management Symposium 2018 Abstract Template
For an example of a previous abstract submission, please click here.
Questions? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.