Through years of providing engineering, operations and maintenance services for landfill gas collection and control systems as well as leachate management systems, SCS Engineers has found that often times, after data collection, no one has the time needed to review and analyze it for proper use in decision-making. SCS recognized this as an issue in the industry and developed systems to streamline the process using the latest technology to help perform routine, sometimes complex, data analysis, and to automatically push reports and alerts to operators, engineers, and project managers. This has been a dramatic change that removes human error in reviewing pages of data, and allows people to place focus and time on what really matters.
In this webinar, several case studies regarding remote monitoring and control (RMC) systems for landfill gas and leachate systems will be presented. This includes a description of integrated systems which are used for data collection and analysis and how they were used to identify, troubleshoot and solve real problems in an effective and efficient manner.
RMC systems give the ability to:
- Quickly and accurately troubleshoot and repair systems
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Reduce the time spent gathering and analyzing data
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What remote monitoring and control (RMC) systems are
- How they can use RMC systems to reduce operations and maintenance expenses
- How they can use RMC systems to improve control of their systems, data collection, alarm callouts, and troubleshooting capabilities