Raleigh, NC (September 13, 2017) – Keep America Beautiful, the nation’s iconic community improvement nonprofit organization, and the Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF), a nonprofit organization whose mission is to advance scientific research and education for sustainable solid waste management practices, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that outlines an agreement to join efforts on quantifying food waste in K-12 schools. In addition, the MOU outlines the organizations’ aim to provide tools and resources that help reduce school-based food waste.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator