Raleigh, NC – The Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) honored the leadership and service of Lonnie C. Poole, Jr. at a golf tournament and banquet on Thursday, June 3, 2010. The golf tournament was held at The Lonnie Poole Golf Course and the banquet was held at the State Club, both part of North Carolina State University’s Centennial Campus. The event was sponsored by PTR Baler and Compactor Company, Otto Environmental Systems North America, Inc., Joyce Engineering, Inc., E-Z Pack Manufacturing, LLC, Penton Media Exhibitions, Evergreen Environmental Energy, Inc., Republic Services, Inc. and Environmental Solutions Group.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator