Raleigh, NC (February 20, 2013) – The Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) is proud to introduce a new online educational opportunity for waste industry members in the form of online courses. EREF’s Continuing Education program is designed to inform policymakers, practitioners and others about cutting edge research and solid waste management practices via meetings and online continuing education. Online courses provide quality and beneficial content to members of the solid waste industry to improve and excel in their professional field.
annual annual auction auction charity development education event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator
- EREF Partners with the Ontario Waste Management Association to Introduce Silent Auction at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Issues Targeted Request for Pre-proposals Focused on Recycling