June 7 – June 8
EREF’s Annual Auction
EREF’s largest fundraiser, its Annual Charitable Auction, has raised more than $16 million to further EREF’s mission to fund and direct scientific research and educational initiatives for waste management practices. Held at WasteExpo each year, the Auction is a direct result of the generosity of members of the waste industry, who donate the exciting items up for auction.
The Silent Auction features smaller donations that allow donors to increase their booth traffic. Examples of previous donations include iPads, sporting event tickets and trips. Donations to the Silent Auction must be valued at a minimum of $400, and up to 2 items may be donated to meet the $400 minimum.
The Live Auction is a fast-paced event where larger items are sold to the highest bidder by a professional auctioneer. Examples of previous donations include equipment, outings with industry executives and trucks. Donations to the Live Auction must be valued at $5,000 or more.
All Auction donors will receive signage – both for their own booth and the EREF booth, as well as recognition on the EREF Web and Social Media sites.
Enhance Your Visibility at WasteExpo
- Targeted exposure outside your booth
- Signage recognizing your donation both in your own booth and at the EREF booth
- Pre-show recognition on the EREF Web and Social Media sites
- Networking with industry decision makers during the Reception and Live Auction
- Potential new customers
Show Your Commitment to Industry Research and Education
- The Auction supports EREF’s funding of scholarships and grants for solid waste research, as well as EREF’s educational initiatives
- The Auction has raised over $14 million to further EREF’s mission
- EREF is a 501(c)3 charity and all donor companies are entitled to a tax deduction for the full fair market value of their donation
Secure Your Donation Today!
Companies must be exhibiting at WasteExpo 2016 to donate to the Auction. To secure your donation, please download the following donation forms.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.