Raleigh, NC (December 5, 2016) – Rehrig Pacific Company has funded the company’s first named internship for the Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF). EREF’s Data & Policy Program (D&P) was developed as part of the foundation’s efforts to expand its mission to advance knowledge and education for sustainable solid waste management.
annual annual auction auction charity development education event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator
- EREF Partners with the Ontario Waste Management Association to Introduce Silent Auction at the Canadian Waste & Recycling Expo
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Issues Targeted Request for Pre-proposals Focused on Recycling