Raleigh, NC (December 5, 2016) – Rehrig Pacific Company has funded the company’s first named internship for the Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF). EREF’s Data & Policy Program (D&P) was developed as part of the foundation’s efforts to expand its mission to advance knowledge and education for sustainable solid waste management.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator