Alexandria, Va. – Doctoral student Susan De Long was awarded the 2006 EREF Scholarship by the Environmental Research and Education Foundation . She was selected for this prestigious fellowship from numerous other national and international candidates including students from: University of Manitoba, Michigan State University, Columbia University, Yale University, Cornell University, and Purdue University.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator