Raleigh, NC (July 22, 2014) – The 2014 Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) Fall Classic & Networking Event – to be held Thursday, October 2 at Pinehurst in North Carolina – will be co-hosted by Waste Industries and Progressive Waste Solutions. The golf tournament will kick off with a Welcome Reception on the evening of Wednesday, October 1. The tournament itself will begin at 9:00 am on Thursday and will be held on Pinehurst No. 1. The tournament will be preceded by a Breakfast and followed by an Awards Luncheon. All proceeds from the tournament will support EREF’s mission, which is carried out by providing scholarships, continuing education and grants for solid waste research.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator