Raleigh, NC (July 6, 2012) — The Environmental Research and Education Foundation (EREF) will be holding its 2012 Fall Classic Golf Tournament on Thursday, August 30, 2012. Hosted by Houstonbased Waste Management and The Woodlands-based Waste Connections, Inc., the tournament will take place on the Panther Trail Course at Canongate in The Woodlands, Texas. Proceeds from tournament will support EREF’s mission to fund and direct scientific research and educational initiatives for waste management practices.
25 years anniversary annual annual auction auction charity development education environment event fundraiser golf grants healthcare industry events intern las vegas auction material recovery facility networking newsletters non-profit organics management press release recycling regional summit research safety scholarships solid waste student summit sustainability waste wasteexpo waste industry waste management waste management symposium website
Most Recent Posts
- Environmental Research & Education Foundation Celebrates 25 Years of Sustainable Solid Waste Research and Education
- Improving Worker Safety: Understanding Needlesticks at Material Recovery Facilities
- 25 Years of the EREF Annual Charitable Auction
- How Much of Our Waste is Actually Recyclable?
- EREF Named Top-Tier Charity through GuideStar and Charity Navigator