EREF Science Sessions are brief virtual presentations during which attendees learn about a particular topic in a convenient amount of time. Topics may include current research findings, data, case studies or similar content of a technical nature.
Your time is valuable – that’s why our EREF Science Sessions are only 40 – 50 minutes, listen over lunch or during a workout break. But don’t worry, we’ve packed each session with quality content.
Current Topic: PFAS & Emerging Contaminants
Our current series will cover a number of topics relating to PFAS and emerging contaminants. Expected topics include:
- Health implications (e.g. exposure pathways, epidemiology, toxicology)
- Impact of PFAS/emerging contaminants on the waste industry
- Sources and sinks of PFAS/emerging contaminants in waste management
- Inventory of detected compounds in leachate, landfill gas, and gas condensate
- Characterization and measurement techniques
- And more!
Call for Sessions!
We’re looking for session proposals to share information on suggested topics related to these compounds of concern. Submission deadline is August 31, 2020.
Click here to view a PDF of the call for sessions!
Thank You to Our Sponsors