To make an online credit card donation click here.
We are proud of and feel privileged to be a part of the community of people who are the EREF ‘family’ – our donors, colleagues, scholars, scientists, members of the Research Council and the Board of Directors. If you believe as we do, in the value of empirical science which can develop and evaluate new approaches to manage solid waste, we encourage you to join us in our mission.
Here are different ways you can contribute:
Gift of cash or appreciated securities can be outright or a multi-year pledge and can be done in several ways:
- To make an online credit card donation click here.
- Mail your check (made payable to EREF) to: Vice President of Development, EREF, 3301 Benson Drive, Suite 101, Raleigh, NC 27609.
- Make a wire transfer (call 919.861.6876 ext. 104 for details).
In addition, you have the option of selecting the point of impact:
- scholarships for Master’s level engineering students or for Ph.D environmental scientists;
- projects that will advance our understanding of the best possible waste management practices;
- or for the general endowment to be used as the EREF board determines.
Honorariums and Memorials:
In search of a special way to honor a loved one, friend or colleague? Looking for a simple, complementary means for recognizing employee dedication and accomplishment? Consider an EREF honorarium or memorial. Honorariums most often expressed represent the birth or adoption of a child, an anniversary or wedding, a personal milestone, retirement or receipt of a distinguished award. Written recognition is powerfully touching and rewarding. All honorariums and memorials will be recognized in the EREF newsletter. To make your gift, click here.
In-Kind Gift Options:
- Donate equipment (refuse trucks, compactors, balers, trash carts, lift systems, etc.) to the EREF Equipment Auction, held annually during WasteExpo.
- Sponsor or participate in the EREF Fall Classic Golf Tournament.
EREF does NOT sell, trade, or share its donor list with any other organization
If you have any questions or concerns please contact:
Kristy Pickurel, Vice President of Development and Communications
919.861.6876 x103, firstname.lastname@example.org.