Raleigh, NC (November 2, 2021) – The Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) announces the return of its Super Silent Auction, which will be held online November 3 – 17.
EREF first introduced its Super Silent Auction in 2020 as an opportunity for companies or individuals to cultivate connections with owners, presidents, vice presidents, procurement specialists and more!
The Super Silent Auction will be held virtually through EREF’s online bidding platform beginning November 3 and will close on November 17 in correlation with the end of EREF’s Fall Classic & Networking Event Welcome Reception.
Revenue generated from the Super Silent Auction funds EREF’s mission to advance sustainable solid waste science and education opportunities.
An example of that support at work is recently awarded scholar, Brooke Marten, a PhD student who attends Colorado State University at Bolder. Marten’s PhD work focuses on evaluating waste-derived biochar as an adsorbent and energy source using life cycle assessment methodology.
Brooke recently described her work in a Waste360 article entitled “Evaluating Opportunities for Resource Recovery in Waste Management,” as well as in a brief video.
To support students like Brooke and other science and education opportunities through the Super Silent Auction Outings, visit EREF’s online bidding platform and place a bid!
In order to bid, simply click “REGISTER TO BID” and complete the form as prompted. You will receive a text message and/or email, pending the information you provide, confirming your registration and indicating you are ready to place a bid! Outings have a starting bid of $7,500.
Thank you to our donors! Items up for bid:
- Golf and Lunch with Ed Johnson – donated by Casella Waste Systems
- Facility Tour and Dinner with Brendon Pantano and Dennis Pantano – donated by Coastal Waste & Recycling
- Flyfishing in Walden, CO with Tom Miller and Tod Holmes – donated by Eagle River Capital
- Dinner in Houston, TX with Dan Brazil – donated by FCC Environmental Services
- Duck Hunting Experience with Josh Thompson – donated by GFL Environmental
- Golf and Dinner with Tim Stuart – donated by Republic Services
- Golf and Lunch with Darrell Chambliss – donated by Waste Connections
- Golf with John Morris – donated by Waste Management
- Facility Tour and Dinner with WIN Waste Innovations Executives – donated by WIN Waste Innovations
- Golf and Dinner with the Antonacci’s – donated by USA Hauling & Recycling
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EREF is a 501(c)3 class charity that advances scientific research and creates educational pathways that enable innovation in sustainable waste management practices. For more complete information on EREF funded research, its scholarship program and how to donate to this great cause, visit erefdn.org.
Catherine Ardoin, Communications Manager
Phone: 919.861.6876 ext. 109